Safe4 Disinfectant 500ml - Ready To Use
EFFECTIVE AGAINST HUMAN AND ANIMAL CORONAVIRUS AT 1:50 DILUTION RATE.
Most animal carers who try Safe4 Disinfectant Cleaner say they prefer it because:
It is the only product in the veterinary sector with DEFRA approval against three orders in all four fragrances (Tuberculosis Orders, Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order & General Orders).
There is no need to rinse away with water after application as animals can come into contact with the disinfectant whilst still wet.
- It does NOT contain harmful phenols, aldehydes or alcohol
- It is NON-toxic, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions
- It is kind to the environment being water based and biodegradable
- It is manufactured in the United Kingdom and efficacy tested by recognised UK laboratories
For daily usage use concentrate at 1:100 ratio, to kill viruses, Mycrobacteria, Fungi and Bacteria please check safety data sheet for dilution rates.
- Pet feedbowls and containers
- Pet bedding
- Pens, kennels, cages
- Quarantine and isolation areas
- Worktops and Sinks
- Canine ring worm, distemper, kennel cough, hepatitis
- Feline Panleucopenia (FP), ringworm, cat flu, FeLVinfection
- Equine herpes, ringworm and rain rot, tetanus, influenza, distemper, thrush